Thursday, July 17, 2008

Doodle Birthday

Alright stampers! This is the last of my swaps. This swap was for birthday cards. Now...I did this card awhile back for my techniques class but I decided to change it up a bit. You can see the original card here .

I used glossy cardstock like the original but colored in the flowers using Pretty in Pink and So Saffron markers. I liked how this turned out. It was simple which is how I like them.

Stamp Set: Doodle This, Happy Everything
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Black, Glossy White
Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink stamp pad and marker, So Saffron marker
Accessories: Whisper White Narrow Grosgrain, Pink Gingham


I guess I better get busy stamping some cards because I've run out stuff to show you. I hope to begin working on some other projects and share those with you soon. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you get some inspiration from the things I show you. We're just a little over three weeks before the new catalog comes out. Reserve your copy today!

Happy stamping!!

No comments: