Monday, July 28, 2008

Artifacts Birthday

Here is another masculine card I did. This uses the retired set Artifacts. I think this set is a good set for men. I also used some retired in colors from last year.

Stamp Sets: Artifacts, Warm Regards, Canvas
Cardstock: Bravo Burgandy, True Thyme, Buckaroo Blue, Sahara Sand, Confetti White
Ink: Bravo Burgandy, Buckaroo Blue, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Linen Thread, Vintage Brads

Sorry I didn't update the accessories list this weekend. We have dial up at home and it takes forever to move anywhere. I finally got frustrated and shut down for the night. The list is now updated and is located under SU! Specials. A lot of the papers are starting to go. Don't let your's slip away. These are available until August 10 or until they are sold out.

Happy stamping!!

No comments: