Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Birthday ATC

As you know, I'm addicted to swaps so I joined an ATC swap. An ATC (Artist Trading Card) is a small version of a card. They measure 3 1/2 x 2 1/2. Most people use them as cards and trade just like you would any kind of trading cards. You can also use them to add to a card.

This swap is a monthly swap and every month has a different theme. This month's theme was birthdays. Here is what I came up with. Not much to it. I did end up using a few punches.

I didn't know if these two colors would work together but I do like how it came out. I had to find a way to use up my Wasabi cardstock and striped ribbon.

Stamp Set: Priceless, Hugs & Wishes
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/16" Hole Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Silver Brads, Wild Wasabi Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals

Discontinued Accessories List

The list has been updated. I'll continue to update it daily so come back and check back to see what is gone. If there is an accessory you want, don't wait too long to get it because it might be gone.

Happy stamping!!

No comments: