Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tart & Tangy

Afternoon stampers!!

This week is a big week for SU! SU! celebrates 20 years and beginning today kicks off the annual convention. SU! demonstrators from all over the US are at Salt Lake City, Utah today. I've been a demo for 3 years and haven't made it yet. I've already seen a few of the new stuff and the cover of the new catalog. As a demo, we get to preview a few sets and see some of the new accessories. I've seen at least 5 new punches and I'm so excited about them. Next year, my goal is to make it to convention. I say that every year but I want to make it happen this year.

This card was made using the Tart & Tangy set from the last mini. I am happy to say that this set made it into the new catalog along with the designer paper.

Stamp Set: Tart & Tangy, Wonderful Words
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DSP
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Striped Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punch

If you ordered a new catalog, I will get it to you as soon as I get them. I'm so excited to see the new catalog and all the new stuff. If you didn't reserve your copy of the new catalog, it's not too late. Just let me know you want one, and I'll put one aside for you.

Thank you for making this past stamping year fun. I look forward to stamping more with you. Happy stamping!!!

No comments: