Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Black and White

After not stamping for about a month I decided to join some swaps. This swap was a black and white swap. You wouldn't think it would be too hard to come up with an idea but I had so much trouble getting a design together. Here is what I came up with.


It's very simple and that's what I like about it. I did do another design using the swirls. I will post that one tomorrow. There will be more cards to share because I joined several swaps so stay tuned.

Now I must get ready for my techniques class this coming Friday. I'll share those cards and past techniques next week so be sure you come back.

Happy Stamping!!!

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 3/16" Corner Rounder, Large and Small Oval Punch, 1/8" Hole Punch, Black Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: