Thursday, July 10, 2008

Embrace Life

I was playing around with one of my new stamp sets - Embrace Life. This was actually a card I was going to do for a swap. The criteria for this swap was to use a current set that was not going to be retired in the new upcoming catalog. Also, we couldn't use the in-colors because they will be retiring in August.

I found a card I did awhile back and used the same layout and colors but just changed the stamp set. I thought it came out really well.

On this card I had originally sponged the coral around the ages but I thought it was too much color so I did another one and used the blush around the edges. I think it came out a little better.

Stamp Set: Embrace Life
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Blush Blossim, Sage Shadow
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Blender Pens, Sponges

As always, thanks for stopping by! Stamp a card for a loved one today!

Happy stamping!

No comments: