Friday, July 25, 2008

Friends

Good afternoon stampers!

Instead of trying to link the accessories list everyday, I put a link under the Stampin' Up! Specials. I will still update it everyday so to see what is already gone, just go to the Discontinued Accessories link.

I haven't had a chance to sit down and stamp some new cards so while digging through some old cards, I found this one. This is a card I did at a workshop about a year ago using one of my favorite stamp sets!

Stamp Set: Simply Said
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip stamp pad, So Saffron marker
Accessories: 1/8" Hole Punch, Chocolate Chip Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon


I'm beginning to think that Chocolate Chip is my favorite color too! The last three card posts have all had Chocolate Chip in them. It's one of those browns that goes with almost everything. I think I need to step out and try something new!

Happy stamping!

No comments: