Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tart & Tangy 2

Not much to share today except I've been seeing a lot of cute stuff from the new catalog. There are some very cute designer papers. Be on the lookout for a new paper club because once you see these papers, you will want one of each. I know that I do!!! I am in so much trouble because there are so many things I want in the new catalog. HELP!! On to today's card share...

Again, I used the Tart & Tangy stamp set. This is one set I didn't purchase but I've seen a lot of cute things done with it. The ribbon used on this card made it into the new catalog.

Stamp Set: Tart & Tangy
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Black, Whisper White, Summer Picnic Designer Paper
Ink: Garden Green and Real Red markers
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Real Red Striped Ribbon

Something I did forget to tell you yesterday is that I heard that the new stamp sets are die cut! What does that mean? No more cutting stamps out! I'm sure that will make some of you happy!!

Take a moment to stamp a card today! Happy stamping!!

No comments: