Friday, July 18, 2008

Sympathy

I always like to go to a fellow demonstrators stamp class because 1) I get class ideas, and 2) I don't have to prepare anything. I try to attend as many of their events as possible. I always come away with class ideas and projects.


This card was done at a 10 for $15 class given by Linda McWhorter. I loved the colors used on this card. Though I hate to use these type of cards, it's always handy to have one available just in case.

For the main image, we inked it up once and then stamped off on to the sides. Then we just stamped the words and added the ribbon with a glue dot. The ribbon is just tied in a knot.

Stamp Set: Close As A Memory
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Accessories: Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon

Have a great weekend, and stamp something!!

Happy stamping!!

No comments: