Monday, July 14, 2008

Refuge & Strength

Good afternoon! I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I enjoyed it. I had my techniques class Friday night. Those are always so much fun. I'll share those cards later this week. Not much going on Saturday and Sunday was church. Overall it was a quiet weekend. Now on to the card for the day...

This was another swap I joined entitled Friendship & Faith. This was a neat swap because what was required was to use a scripture or phrase or image. I don't really have any religious stamps so this is a set I borrowed from my best friend, Darla. It came out last year in the Fall-Winter Catalog and is entitled Refuge & Strength. I had no idea of what I was going to do but I do like the end result.

Stamp Set: Refuge & Strength
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon

Well, we have a little less than a month before the new catalog comes out. If you haven't reserved your copy yet, do it soon! If you reserve your copy by July 25th, you will receive a $5 off coupon plus 6 months worth of coupons. You can reserve your copy for $9.95 so do it today! You don't want to miss out on the catalog!

Happy stamping!!

No comments: