Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Techniques Class

These technique classes have been fun to do! It gets me out of my comfort zone to try something new. All these cards have been copied from several demonstrators so thank you to you all for your ideas.

Technique #1 - Baby Wipes

I like this technique but I think it would have been better with darker colors. I used colors from the soft subtles because that is all I had.

Stamp Sets: Bud Basics, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Glossy White
Ink: Mellow Moss stamp pad, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amythest reinkers

Technique #2 - Crayon Resist

Stamp Sets: Happy Everything, Doodle This
Paper: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Glossy White
Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Black, Regal Rose
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pink Gingham, Brayer, white crayons

Technique #3 - Kissing Technique

Stamp Set: All About You
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip

I hope that you will be able to join me in my next class on Friday, October 12. Check out my Stampin' Up! website for more details!

No comments: