Friday, September 28, 2007

Another Swap

I must say I must be a glutton for punishment because I participated in a huge swap in August. I did this swap last year, and after I had to make 100+ card fronts, I swore I wasn't going to do it again. But when I saw the post, I couldn't resist. I SIGNED UP AGAIN!!! Not only did I decided to do card fronts but I also decided to do 6x6 scrapbook pages. Luckily, there wasn't alot of those to do (only 46) but there were 100+ card fronts. After stamping the flower in two colors thousands of time, my arm was so sore.

I took the idea from one of my downline's, Darla, card. She used the Delight in Life stamp set with wide white organdy ribbon. It looked so simple and pretty. Here's her card (sorry for the bad scan).



Here's my finished product!

Stamp Set: Bud Basics, Wonderful Words
Paper: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Confetti White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: