Monday, September 24, 2007

Dane Ashton Frank

My new nephew, arrived Friday, September 21 at 6:54 a.m. He came in to the world weighing 3 lbs. 6 oz. and is 16 in. long. He is 2 months early but Mom and baby are doing good. She had been having trouble with her blood pressure and was on complete bed rest. I'm not really sure when he will be able to come home but as you can see in the picture, he looks good. Mom will be coming home either today or tomorrow.

I ask that you please keep them in your prayers. It's going to be hard for them to leave him at the hospital when they go home.

The other pictures are a couple of cards my ladies did from my stamp club. Their "homework" every month is to make a card with a certain theme. This way they are stamping outside of the club meetings and being creative. This month our theme was birthdays. Thanks Valorie and Susie for your contribution!! Sorry for the bad scans!! :-(


No comments: