Monday, September 17, 2007

Sorry...

Hey all!! Sorry I haven't been keeping current with my blog. I had hope to post something new on a weekly basis but haven't had much luck. I also hoped that with the blog it would get me to stamp more but it hasn't!! :-(

I wanted to share with you a holiday card I made for a swap. It looks a little plain to me...I think it could use something else but I don't know what. What do you think? I would love to hear from you what you think you make it a little better. If you come to my Christmas stamp-a-stack, this will be one of the cards we will make. Hopefully inspiration might strike me and I'll see what's missing from it.


Stamp Sets: Snow Flurries, Happy Everything
Paper: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Versamark
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder

It's hard to see the glitter that's on it from the powder but I promise it looks good. What's neat about the powder is you don't have to worry about it rubbing off like you would with dazzling diamonds.

Friday I had my 2nd techniques class. I had a lot better turn out for this one. I'll share with you tomorrow what we did.

Then tonight I have my stamp club meeting so I'll be sharing what we made this month and last month in the days to come. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Pretty card! I like the simplicity but I think it would be beautiful with a large silver snowflake in the center of the stamped area. Maybe tied with some coordinating ribbon.