Thursday, September 27, 2007

Give Thanks

I've been doing pretty good with my blogging these last couple of weeks. I hope that this will continue!

Just to let you know about a couple of stamping events coming up...

My monthly Techniques Class will be Friday, October 12 at the home of Stacy. We've already learned 6 techniques and will learn 3 more. This is getting more and more fun! When I did my first class, I started with the easy ones because I know how to do those but now I'm starting to venture into some new techniques. I hope that you will join us!!

Then on Saturday, October 27, I will be having a Christmas gift stamp camp. Each individual will leave with 4-5 different projects to make. There will be a name frame, a coaster calendar, gift box and 1-2 more projects. More info is available at my website so check it out.

And now for my card...this was a card I did for a swap. I'm not really happy with it because it seems to plain. After I put 13 of these together, I got some ideas on how I should have spruced it up some but I waited to long to get this started. Enjoy!


Stamp Set: Give Thanks
Paper: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Confetti White
Ink: Black Stazon, Watercolor Crayons
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Aquapainters, Dimensionals

No comments: