Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WE'RE LIVE!!!

Good afternoon ladies!!

I don't have anything to share for Technique Tuesday but did want to let you know that the online ordering is now officially up!

What does this mean? Well, if you would like to order Stampin' Up! products and you don't have a demonstrator to order through, you can now order through me and it will be shipped directly to you. You can go to my website and in the upper right hand corner is a "Shop Now" button. All you have to do is set up your account and you can shop online. And if you order through a demonstrator online and your order is a minimum hostess order ($150) you will still get the hostess benefits! You could gather orders from your friends and get the benefits too.

Say you're up late at night and looking through the catalog and you realize that you need to order some product to make cards, scrapbooking pages, decor elements, Big Shot...anything and you need to get them sooner than later you can now order it all online and it will show up on YOUR DOORSTEP.

Also, there's a prompt to ask you who you're demonstrator is and if I'm your demonstrator or you don't have a demonstrator and you select me, you'll be helping me too! So, take a look at the site and if you have any questions please feel free to email me, and I'll be happy to help you out.

I'll be back tomorrow! Happy stamping!!

No comments: