Monday, September 15, 2008

Flower for All Seasons

Well, I worked on my swap card a little this weekend. I didn't have enough ribbon to finish them with a knot so I had to come up with something different to do. Although I like the look of this, I don't love it. I think it needs something else but I'm done playing with it. I did do a little sponging on the edges on the blue piece even though you can't really see it. I'm glad this is done. It was only 62 cards but it was very time consuming.

I hope you'll come back tomorrow for Technique Tuesday.

Happy stamping!!

Stamp Set: A Flower for All Seasons, Happy Everything
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Confetti White
Ink: Brocade Blue, Black Stazon, Watercolor Crayons
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painter, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Large and Small Oval Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: