Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Embrace

I spent the majority of the evening last night getting my projects ready for tonight's techniques class. For the first time, I've got everything cut, packed and ready to go. I can actually go home and rest before my class tonight. I can't wait!!! I'm counting the hours until quitting time today!

After getting my projects done, I was able to do another card. Not much to this one. I've got one more to do than I will show you the completed the project. I also hope to work on some other projects plus go through all my retired stamp sets and purge those I'm not using anymore. I'll be selling those so be watching out for the next post that will hopefully have pictures.

Have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you find time to stamp something!

Happy stamping!!

Stamp Set: Embrace Life
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Whisper White, Ginger Blossom DSP
Ink: Ruby Red, Black Stazon
Accessories: Aqua Painters, White Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: