Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Flower for All Seasons

I purchased a new set from the catalog recently and decided to play with it. I bought this set for another swap I'm participating in. It reminds me of the set in last year's catalog, A Tree for All Seasons. I'm liking this new set a lot.

This is one design I came up with. I think it needs something so I'm working on another design. I'll show that one tomorrow. Of course when I picked this set I didn't think about all the coloring I would have to do. I have to do 62 cards!! I'm watercoloring these so it's taking some time. I hope to have them finished tonight. Wish me luck!

I also added some crystal effects on the flowers and on the pot to make it look like dew. This was a suggestion from Darla. I don't know if you can see it in the photo or not but it's there.

I hope you enjoy the card share today. I always enjoy sharing them with you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy stamping!!

Stamp Set: A Flower for All Seasons
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Confetti White

Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain, Aqua Painters, Watercolor Crayons, Crystal Effects

No comments: