Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday Card

Sorry I didn't post yesterday's technique. I thought I had the card with me, and then later found out I didn't. Sorry! I'll make up for it by posting two techniques next Tuesday.

I actually got a chance to do some stamping last night. I'm trying to use up some of my old designer paper so I played with the Ginger Blossom paper and Embrace Life stamp set. I'm working on a card box (which I will show you later) but here is one of the cards that will be going into it. I'm working on about 3 more to go in the box. I hope to get them done tonight.

I also had a chance to work on another project but I've got to get pictures of it and download them. Once I get that done, I will share with you. I think you are going to love it!!

I've also got to get ready for my techniques class this Friday evening. I've got the projects designed in my mind...I've just got to get them done now.

Coming up is National Cardmaking Day! I bet you didn't know such a day existed!! On Saturday, October 4th, I will be teaming up with a fellow demo, Sheri, and we will be hosting a 10 for $10 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at her home. You will make 2 cards of 5 designs. You may even donate a card or two to the Ronald McDonald house in Dallas. This will be a come and go event, and I hope you make plans to join us. It will be a fun time! For address info, check out my website.

Happy stamping!!

Stamp Set: Embrace Life, Hugs & Wishes
Cardstock: River Rock, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Ginger Blossom DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Ruby Red
Accessories: Groovy Guava Double-Stitched Ribbon, Pop-Up Glue Dots, Aqua Painters

No comments: