Friday, September 12, 2008

Lovely As A Tree

Well, I didn't get a chance to work on my swap card last night. I played with another card design.

I always have a hard time with masculine cards. The only thing I don't like about it is the color. I think it needs another color in there besides the browns. Masculine cards are always hard for me because I tend to say with the neutral colors. I'm a simple stamper but I think this is too simple. I think it needs something else.

I didn't put any type of greeting so this is ready to go for any event. I bought my hodgepodge hardware before they were discontinued. Now I've got to use them up.

Hope you all don't get too much rain this weekend. Stay inside and do some stamping. I know I will!

Happy stamping!!

Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware

No comments: