Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Technique Tuesday

OK stampers! It has been awhile since I last posted anything. Sorry for that!

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I did. It was nice to sleep in and not have to about work. Anyway...enough small talk...on to our technique.

Today's technique is cracked glass. It is very hard to see in this but the image is suppose to look like cracked glass. It doesn't require a lot of work but there are a lot of steps involved so you can check out a tutorial at the splitcoaststampers website. The tutorial calls for use of the glassy glaze embossing powder. If you don't have that one, you can use clear embossing powder which is what I did. I think I would have gotten a better effect using the glassy glaze. Oh well...live and learn.

Stamp Set: Embrace Life
Cardstock: River Rock, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla, Ginger Blossom DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, River Rock, Ruby Red
Accessories: Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Blender Pens, Clear Embossing Powder

Come back tomorrow because I have a really cute project to share.

Happy stamping!

No comments: