Thursday, September 18, 2008

Embrace Life

Still working on my cards for my card box and here is another card I came up with.

It definitely needs some color added to it. I just wasn't in the creative mood last night and it was midnight when I finished this so I just put it together before I went to bed.

I've got two more cards to put together. Once I get those done, I'll show you them plus the box I made to put them in.

I hope to work on a couple of other projects this weekend so I'll have something new to share with you next week. I'll be busy tonight getting my projects ready for my techniques class tomorrow night. Nothing like waiting to the last minute!!

Happy stamping!!

Stamp Set: Embrace Life, Hugs & Wishes
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Whisper White, Ginger Blossom DSP
Ink: Black
Accessories: Groovy Guava Double-Stitched Ribbon

No comments: