Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Card Organizer

I had a chance to participate in a craft swap Friday night. So, of course, I waited until the last minute to think of something to make. I always have a hard time coming up with something to make. I remembered that I had seen this card organizer on several blogs. This was very easy to make. There are many different versions.

What I did with these was take 6 sheets of 2 sided designer paper. This paper was in our last mini. I scored them at 4 inches and folded those. Then I folded the sheets in half. This is how I got the pockets. I then glued the calendars on to the pockets. I got the calendars from splitcoast. For the front and back covers, I cut 2 pieces just slightly larger than the pockets. (I don't remember what I cut them too.) I then glued them to chipboard to make them sturdier. I then used my crop-a-dile to punch holes and then I added brads to the front cover only. I inserted a key ring and added ribbons. There are so many ways to put these together.

What I like about this is that the calendars are not month dates but just dates so this is good for as long as it lasts.

I hope you enjoyed the project for today. It was an easy one. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping!!

No comments: