Friday, November 30, 2007

City of David

Well, Friday is finally here! This is probably the last weekend I have free until the new year so I'm going to take advantage of it by doing some stamping. I've got two classes to get ready for so I'm going to try out some new projects.

Now for something totally off the subject...I've seen other people's blogs that have different color type and formatting and wondered how they did that. Well, I finally figured out how to do it on my blog after how many months? Don't know if I will do much formatting but it's nice to know that I can now do that.

Now back to stamping...

This is one of the cards I did at my SAS. This is what is called a Z-fold card. You take an 8 1/2 x 11 and cut it to 4 1/4 x 11. You then would score it at 5 1/2 and 2 3/4. You fold it in half like a regular card and then you fold the small part the other direction which gives you the Z-fold.

Here's what it looks like closed.




Now, here's what it looks like opened. (Sorry for the small scan. I haven't figured out how to make my pictures look the same yet!)



Stamp Sets: City of David
Paper: Ballet Blue, Night of Navy, Confetti White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue pad and marker
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

As always, thanks for stopping by and looking! Have a great weekend!

No comments: