Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas

Here is another Christmas card I did for my SAS. You will never guess what stamp set this is! This is Heartfelt Thanks. I needed another Christmas card, and I didn't want to have to buy or borrow another set. I saw this done two different ways on two different sites and thought I would try it.

The wreath part is the flower stamped at 12, 3, 6, 9 (clock position) and then stamped in between by inking up and stamping then stamping two more times with reinking. I hope this makes sense. :-\ The berries are the flower dot.

I really liked how this came out. Now that I really look at it, I probably should have used a lighter color for the greeting. The black is really to dark on the burgandy. Other that that, I thought it came out good.


Stamp Sets: Heartfelt Thanks, Happy Everything, Pattern Background
Paper: Bravo Burgandy, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bravo Burgandy, Always Artichoke, Black
Accessories: Bravo Burgandy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: