Friday, November 16, 2007

Dane


I made this frame last night for the newest member of our family - Dane Ashton Frank. Bubba Dane (as his sister calls him) arrived 2 months early. He weighed 3 lbs. and 6 oz. when he was born on September 21. He was in the hospital for about a month. He came home right before Halloween. He is so sweet and so tiny. It's hard to believe that my other nephew was just this size when he was born. They grow up so fast!!

I got the frame at Walmart and used some paper I had. The stamp set is Baby Talk, and it retired last year. Thanks Valorie for the use of the stamp set. The alphabet is Letterpress and it is current.

Anyway, we are having a baby shower for my sister-in-law since we didn't get a chance to give her one before the baby came. This is one of the gifts I am going to give her plus if time allows tonight, a small brag book.

Let's hope and pray that I can get it done tonight because the shower is tomorrow afternoon. I have a SAS in the morning and then this. Talk about cutting it close! I hope she likes it!

No comments: