Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Something New

I was invited to participate in a craft swap this past weekend so I was trying to figure out what I could do. I wanted to stay away from cards because I do those all the time.

Well, I saw this and thought it was cute and something different. It was very easy to make. I must give credit to Erika Martin for her tutorial on this. She does some great stuff. If you want to check her website, check it out here. Her stuff is different but it looks good!


Stamp Set: Letterpress Alphabet
Paper: Christmas Designer Paper from last year, True Thyme, Bravo Burgandy
Ink: True Thyme, Bravo Burgandy
Accessories: Coasters, Ivory Organdy Ribbon

Have a great day and come back tomorrow!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: