Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Baroque Christmas

I used my favorite stamp set again, Baroque Motifs, to do this Christmas card. I love how versatile this stamp set is. I would never have thought to use this as a Christmas card. This is one of my cards I did at my SAS.

Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Holidays & Wishes
Paper: Glorious Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Glorious Green, Real Read, Black
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1/16 Hole Punch, Crimper, Silver Brads and Dimensionals

Thanks to all of you who come and check out my blog! I most likely won't be posting for the rest of the week. In this season of thanksgiving, I am thankful for all of you...my customers who I consider my friends. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: