Tuesday, November 13, 2007

File Folder Card

I saw this first done on Beate's blog a while back. I decided to see if I could do this. The cutting and scoring weren't too hard. It was cutting the corners to make it look like a file folder. I have the old corner rounder so I don't know if that makes a difference when doing this. It will take some practice before I "perfect" it. Then I made a little insert to go into it. I think it needs a round tab so that it is easier to pull out.

I used the Outlaw designer paper. When I first saw this paper, I wasn't too thrilled about it but there are some great papers in it. I used a color cardstock I don't use alot.

Here are the specifics...enjoy!


Stamp Sets: Hugs & Wishes, Priceless
Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Outlaw Designer Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Chocolate Grosgrain

Don't forget...this month our designer paper is on sale. Buy 3...get 1 FREE!!! Offer good until the end of the month.

No comments: