Friday, November 2, 2007

Frosty

Well, as we start getting ready for the holidays, I'm starting to work on my Stamp-A-Stack designs. This is one of the cards I might be doing.

Stamp Set: Frosty
Paper: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green stamp pad, Garden Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Going Gray markers
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Red Gingham Ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

This is another one of my favorite sets. This is one of the first sets I purchased when I was first introduced to Stampin' Up! I am surprised it has lasted this long in the catalog. I'm sure it will be retired soon.

I do hope that you will make plans to join me for my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack on Saturday, November 17 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Never stamped before? Not a problem because everything will be pre-cut for you. You will walk away with 20 cards for $25. Check out my calendar for more details.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: