Monday, December 3, 2007

Fall-Winter Catalog Retirement List is Here!

Well, the list is out! There aren't a whole lot of sets going because we had such a big list go out in July but if there is a holiday stamp set you want, you might check out the list and see if your set is retiring. Check it out here. I'm glad to say that I'm only losing 5 sets. I'm losing 2 of my favorite sets - Frosty (I knew this was coming!) and All About U. I've used Frosty every Christmas for my own personal use plus for Stamp-A-Stacks. All About U is a very versatile set...good for almost every occassion. Real sad about this going. :-(

There are a few alphabet sets going and of course, I own one of them - Headline Alphabet. I'll be honest and say that it's real hard for me to purchase alphabet sets because I never know what's going to last for awhile. Though I must admit, I got this set free as an incentive set.

Stampin' Up! is also offering Five Fantastic Gifts Under $25. Check it out here.

Well, check out the list and see if there is any set on their you just can't live without. These sets are available to order until December 31st. If you want a set for Christmas, to ensure delivery by Christmas, please get me your order by the 12th.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: