Thursday, December 6, 2007

Snowflakes

Sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days. I didn't have anything to share, and I've been pretty busy the last couple of days.

You know last weekend I had the great idea about working on some stuff. Well, I had the house to myself and did absolutely NOTHING! I sat in front of the tv and watch Harry Potter. How's that for being lazy? It was actually wonderful!!!

This weekend I plan to really get busy. I'm going to finish up my Christmas cards and hopefully work on some class projects. Maybe I'll have something to share next week.

This is one my cards I did at my SAS last year. I love the look of this. Very simple.

Stamp Sets: Snowflakes
Paper: Night of Navy, Buckaroo Blue, Silver, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Buckaroo Blue
Accessories: Navy Organdy Ribbon, Silver Cording

No comments: