Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas

Christmas is just around the corner! Can you believe it? Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I have but I have a few other gifts to get. Our family has grown in the last year so we decided to draw names. I got my sister, and I've got her gift taken care of. Now I'm going to get all the kids something small. Christmas is going to be fun this year. Isaiah will be able to open his own presents. It will be fun

I got to participate in another demo's SAS about a month or so ago. This is one of the cards we did. As always, I love the simplicity of this. The stamp set was actually a set I would have never thought to use.

Stamp Set: Illuminations
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Glossy White
Ink: Handsome Hunter
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon

I love this card!!

Just a quick reminder about my techniques class this Friday. We will be learning the techniques of reflection, split negative and thumping. It should be a fun night!

Stay dry and have a good evening!

No comments: