Wednesday, December 19, 2007

New Catalog

I have heard so many demos are getting their catalog. I hope that I get mine real soon! I've heard alot of good things are in it. Once I get it, you will be the first to know!

At my stamp clubs, I encourage my stampers to make a card for a next meeting. It's usually a themed card but with the holidays, I haven't pushed them to do it. This past month, I encouraged to make something they have learned during the club meetings. I forgot to mention it before our meeting on Monday but I did have one person try something new.


This is a card one of my stampers, Valorie, did. She tried something new...she made a shaker card. I think she did a great job! Thanks Valorie for sharing your creativity!

Don't forget about the retiring stamps! Though it is too late to get them for Christmas, don't let them slip away before the new year. The last day to order is January 1.

We have one special going on this month so check it out!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: