Thursday, December 27, 2007

Preparing for the New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I did! We had a houseful. It was so much fun watching the kids open their presents. It was really funny when they got clothes because they were kind of tossed to the side. Did you get everything you wanted? I got some good stuff so I can't complain.

Well, it's time to start looking foward to the new year. I am starting to plan my classes, workshops and clubs for the new year. These are the clubs I will be offering.

Stamping Club - This will be a monthly get together where we will meet and stamp 2-3 different projects. How long we meet will depend on how many ladies participate. Your responsibilities will be placing an order depending on how many ladies participate (could be low as $15), and you will act as the hostess during one of these months where you will receive the benefits. Everyone will also receive a free catalog. If you cannot make it to a club night, you are still responsible in placing an order.

Marker Club - Do you have your eye on the SU markers? They are SWEET!!!! Love them!!!! This is a four month club that enables you to get ALL the markers, a case, cardstock, a level one hostess set and some free merchandise. One month you are the hostess and receive extra free merchandise.

If you are interested in hosting a workshop, January is a great time to do it! With the new catalog coming out, what a great time to stock up on some new stuff.

Be watching for some new classes coming! I will continue my techniques class which happens on the 2nd Friday of the month in Terrell. If you want to do one of these classes at your home, the class is FREE for you!

If there is something you want out the Fall-Winter catalog, get it now! December 31 will be the last day I will be placing an order for this catalog.

Thanks for another great season of stamping! I'm looking forward to another great year of stamping with you in the new year!

No comments: