Monday, December 17, 2007

Crazy Weekend!

What a crazy weekend this was!! I don't think I was home for more than a couple of hours this weekend. I was home long enough to sleep though I didn't get much of that. This coming weekend will be calm considering that Christmas is right around the corner.

I had hoped to do some stamping this weekend but didn't get any done. I had my technique class Friday. I usually have a good group of ladies come to this but we had rain and that did cause the attendance to drop. But the few that were there did enjoy themselves. I will post what we did tomorrow.

Tonight I have my stamp club. I hope they enjoy the projects we do. I'll share those later this weekend.

This card is one I did in the summer. You can never have enough birthday cards!

Stamp Set: Eat Cake
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Au Chocolate Designer Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip Stamp Pad, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, and Yoyo Yellow markers
Accessories: 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds

I've heard some demos have already received their new catalog. I'm hoping I receive mine this week. I've even seen some of the new stuff. It looks like there are some good accessories coming out. Be watching for info on my upcoming Open House to celebrate the new catalog!

Until tomorrow...stay warm!

No comments: