Monday, March 24, 2008

Swap

A couple of weeks ago, we had a demo power training and a swap. Customers were invited to this event and we got to see a few demonstrations. We saw demos using the flower fusion, bloom diecuts, carousel notes and a few other things. But before we got into the demos, we had a swap.

This was my card. I saw this on Splitcoast and I thought it was different. I don't remember the creator. We had to make 16 swaps. Of couse, at the time, the flowers didn't seem so bad but after cutting out 48 (I think...doing math in my head!) of them, I was wishing I hadn't done this. I think it came out ok though. I used the new striped grosgrain too!

Stamp Set: Priceless
Cardstock: Kraft, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Ink: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Purley Pomegranate
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Striped Grosgrain, Groovy Guava Petal Prints Designer Paper

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: