Monday, March 3, 2008

It's Been Awhite...

I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post. I wish I could say I've been busy stamping but that hasn't been the case. I've been extremely busy at work plus I have a side job that has kept me busy during the evenings.

Things have slowed down at work and I hope to get some stamping done this week. I do have a few things to share so come back this week and see.

This month, SU! is offering "Wild for Wasabi" special product offer!

From March 1 through April 30, you can purchase a specially-priced Wild Wasabi card stock pack for only $3.95--that's 16 sheets of pre-cut (4-1/2" x 11-1/2") and pre-scored (at 1-1/8" and 5-5/8") Wild Wasabi textured card stock that can be used to make all kinds of fun and easy cards and projects!

Click here and this will take you to the site where you can download samples and the instructions for the samples.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: