Friday, February 15, 2008

Baby Card

Good morning ladies!!!

It has been awhile since my last post. Work has been really crazy, and I haven't had time to upload ANYTHING!!! I am so glad today is Friday. I'm going to go cropping tonight. It's been awhile since I've done that. I was at one point caught up but now I'm at least a year behind. It will be good to do some scrapbooking.

One of my downlines had a baby, and I wanted to send her a card. I found this card on Splitcoast. Isn't it just the cutest thing? Here is the original card. She mentions on her post where she got the pattern from. I thought this was just so cute that I had to make it. It's very easy once you've done one. There is so much you can do with these.

I used the Sale-A-Bration set So Many Scallops for the front, and for the inside, I used a saying from Curvy Verses. This was fun!!

I hope you enjoy it!

Stamp Set: So Many Scallops
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch

No comments: