Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Open House Project

What a great time we had at open house this past Saturday! If you didn't get a chance to make it, there were some cute projects on the program. I teamed up with my downline, Darla, and she made a couple of cute projects. She had a hershey kiss holder that I didn't get a chance to stamp but I did make a point to do this one.

I loved how this card came out. This card uses two different sets that I would not have thought would go together. I first saw this card on Stampers Showcase on the demo website. I'm glad I got to do this one!

I'll share my projects later! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Elegant Notes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Versamark, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponges

No comments: