Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sale-A-Bration

Only 4 more days left in Sale-A-Bration! Here is a card that uses one of the sets, "Birthday Whimsy." I love the bright and bold colors of this card. It even uses the new striped grosgrain ribbon. It also uses the new Designer Paper Jersey Shore. I hope that you can see the dazzling diamonds. It looks so good in real life.

I can't take credit for the design. This is one of the cards I did at a fellow demo's stamp class.

Speaking of Designer Papers, I'm forming a club where you can receive a 6x6 sheet of all the DSP for $25. You will get a sample of: Spring Break, Jersey Shore, East Coast Prep, Spring Fling, Bali Breeze, Cutie Pie, Ginger Blossom, Flowers for You, Berry Bliss, Fall Flowers, Western Sky, Notebook, LeJardin, Procelain Prints, Spring Silhouettes, Olive Press, and Azure.

You end up getting 102 6x6 samples which can be used on whatever you want to use it on. I'm looking for 6 more ladies who would be interested in this. Contact me if you are interested!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Set: Birthday Whimsy
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Bashful Blue markers
Accessories: Jersey Shore Designer Paper, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: