Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. I was going to try so hard to get back on track. Hopefully things have calmed down enough for me to start sharing again.

This week I'll be sharing the cards we did at my 10 for $15 All Occasions card class. We did this right before Easter and had a good time. We did a baby, thinking of you, get well, sympathy and blank card.

This card was the thinking of you card. I really liked how this turned out. I hope that you are able to see the glitter on this. I initially used dazzling diamonds on this. I wish I had embossed it instead with iridescent ice. There is a lesser chance of getting glitter all over the place. Oh well...live and learn!

Come back this week and check out the other cards!!!

Stamp Sets: Fabulous Friend, Lots of Thoughts
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Sky Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Mellow Moss, Really Rust
Accessories: Large Tag Punch, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Moss Grosgrain Ribbon, Fall Flowers Designer Paper

No comments: