Thursday, April 17, 2008

All Occasion #3 and #4

Sorry I missed posting yesterday. I was trying so hard to post a card a day. Oh well, you will get 2 for today.

How often do you need a baby card? Not hardly for me but when I do need one, I don't have one. I don't have any baby sets so I had to come up with one.

Stamp Set: Zoofari, Hugs & Wishes, Canvass Background
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Certainly Celery and Barely Banana markers
Accessories: Moss Gingham Ribbon, Soft Subtles Brads. 1/16" Hole Punch

This card is the blank card. You could put any kind of greeting you want on this card. Inspritation of this card came from Splitcoast Stampers. I loved the colors of this!

Stamp Set: Priceless
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: