Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Technique Tuesday

I apologize for not posting the last couple of days. I really haven't had anything new to share. I guess that should be my incentive to get busy.

Today's technique is the magic card. This is another one of those fun cards. It's funny watching people trying to figure it out.

This is what the card looks like before the magic. You can see the finished product below. You might have to click on the picture to get a better view of it.

This card takes time and patience. There are a few steps involved. You will play with a lot of tools in the process. You will need an image that needs to be colored in. There is a great tutorial on the Splitcoaststampers website. When you get there, go to resources and find magic card. If you decide to try one yourself, I would love to see your creation.

The tutorial on Splitcoast will show you pictures along with step-by-step directions.

Stamp Set: Merci
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum, Black Stazon, Pastels
Accessories: Stampa-ma-jig, Blender Pens, Oval Coluzzle, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/8" Hole Punch, Silver Eyelets, White Tafetta Ribbon, Transparencies

This Friday night is my monthly techniques class in Kaufman. If you are in the area, I would love to have you join us. Check out my website for more info. If it isn't close to you, I would love to start one in your area. Contact me today! There class would be free for you.

As promised, here is the "ta-da"!! I hope you enjoy it, and try one for yourself.

Happy stamping!!

No comments: