Monday, August 4, 2008

Big News!!

I just heard from other convention goers that Stampin' Up! is teaming up with Sizzix to offer the Big Shot die-cut machine. With the Sizzix Big Shot and dies from Stampin' Up!, you can create die-cut shapes, envelopes, and tags. Be on the lookout for more information about this new product coming soon.

This week will be the last week you can order any of the retiring items. If you plan on ordering any of the retired items, please get me your order by Friday. I would hate for you to miss out on your favorite set retiring!

Today's card share is an invitation I did for my nephew. He will be turning 2 on Friday! I can't believe how time flies. My sister asked me to make his invitation and his favorite person this year has been Elmo. I had no idea what I was going to do. I didn't want to buy a stamp because this would probably be the only time I would use it. Stickers cost too much so I found some samples of Elmos using our punches. I think he came out pretty cute. Luckily I had some help with all the punching and putting together of him because it would have taken me a while to do it myself. Thanks Steve and Jessica for your help!!

Stamp Sets: Hugs & Wishes, Eat Cake
Cardstock: Yoyo Yellow, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue, Black, Whisper White
Ink: Ballet Blue, Black
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" and 1/2" Circle Punch, Regular Hole Punch

Are you ready for the new catalog? I know that I am!!! I haven't seen it yet but I am patiently waiting. If you ordered one, I'll let you know when I get it.

Happy stamping!!

No comments: