Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Technique Tuesday

Today's technique is called the Iris Twist. I like the way this looks but I don't think I would be able to do a bunch of these. Iris Twist is a paper folding technique taken from the old fashioned Iris Folding technique from Europe. It looks difficult but once you do one, it very easy to make more. Follow this tutorial from Splitcoaststampers and it will give you the pattern to download and step-by-step directions with pictures.

Be sure and try this technique and then send me your creation. I would love to post it here on my blog.

Stamp Set: Priceless
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Berry Bliss Designer Paper
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon


I've also included SU! promotions going on right now. Be sure to check them out.

Happy stamping!!

No comments: