Friday, August 8, 2008

Tart & Tangy

Here is another card share using the Tart & Tangy set. This card has on it the poly twill ribbon that was sold in the last mini. I don't know if it made it into the new catalog yet or not.

Speaking of the new catalog...I am still waiting patiently for them to come in. As a demonstrator we get a complimentary one, and I still haven't received that one yet. I didn't get the catalogs preordered like I had wanted to so hopefully they will be in next week since Monday kicks off the new catalog. If you ordered one, I will let you know when they get here.

As always, thanks for stopping by. Come back Monday because there will be some new promotions going on.

Happy stamping!!

Stamp Set: Tart & Tangy
Cardstock: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Summer Picnic Designer Paper
Ink: Real Red and Old Olive markers
Accessories: Old Olive Poly Twill Ribbon, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle Punch

No comments: