Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last Tart & Tangy

I'm sure you all must be getting tired of looking at this set but this is the last card I will share for a little while.

This was a fun card to make. I don't know if you can tell from the picture or not but the bottom of the strawberry looks like it was dipped in chocolate. The top part of the strawberry was colored with Regal Rose and the bottom half in Chocolate Chip. Then crystal effects was put on the bottom to give it the glossy look. I thought it turned out pretty cute.

The ribbon used is the satin ribbon sold in our last holiday mini. I wish this had made it into the catalog.

Stamp Set: Tart & Tangy, Polka Dot Background
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip markers and Chocolate Chip stamp pad
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon

Enjoy and happy stamping!!

No comments: