Friday, January 18, 2008

Stationery Card Holder

Last month I got together with my upline and other fellow demonstrators to make this cute little stationery card holder. I got a chance to play with the Crop-a-dile. It looks very intimidating but was very easy to use. It punches fairly easy. I haven't purchased one of these yet. I've heard some good things about it. I just might have to try it out.


What is good about this stationery holder is that it is a littler wider than the normal holder. It can hold about 6 - 8 cards and envelopes. We used a retired set of designer paper...the name escapes me right now and the stamp set Wanted. I think it turned out pretty cute. We used Chocolate Chip for the holder and Close to Cocoa for the inside band. We then used the wide Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon to tie it closed.

We even had a chance to make some cards to go into it. I must admit this is a stamp set I wasn't too crazy about but after making a few cards, it wasn't too bad. I don't think it's a set I would use every day but if you love the western theme, this is a nice set.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! If you would like more details on this, let me know.

No comments: